Re: [AMBER-Developers] Backup file renaming?

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:15:40 -0500

A great mechanism for internal objects. A lousy mechanism for external
ones, simply because the user DOES have to discern the correct final copy.
A very common problem in this area of software development is getting folks
to keep in mind the goal of not unnecessarily complicating the life of users
or providing them with more ways than necessary to get a self-inflicted
wound.
- Bob