amber-developers: REMD with Netcdf

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:45:42 -0500

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know I have updated bintraj.f in Amber11 sander
so that netcdf traj files now include replica temperature during REMD runs.
I have also updated Ptraj so it can read this. Netcdf is a much for
efficient way of post-processing replica trajectories - the file access is
way faster (and netcdf files are just nicer overall IMHO).

The code passes all tests in serial and parallel (at least on my x86_64
ifort mpich2 build). I also included a testcase for ptraj that tests reading
of this format. Please let me know if you find any issues, or if something
can be made better.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, Ph.D.