Re: amber-developers: Extra Points Calculation

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:15:44 -0500

Oh, sorry. I missed that TI was involved. So I guess you all have to
figure out whether this is a disallowed combination in sander. I am open to
doing TI at some point in pmemd, if I can figure out a way to actually get
decent performance (as I best recall from the last Sannibel, we discussed
this, I looked at the issues involved with the new TI, and found some stuff
that was problematic from a performance perspective).
Regards - Bob