amber-developers: fixup to max14

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:31:29 -0500

I've committed Volodymyr's patch to extra_pts.f to the amber11 tree (sorry--I
deleted his original email.) Also rationalized allocations based on max11,
max12 and max13 as well.

I'm hoping that this fixes Lachele's problems, as far as bugs in the code are
concerned. The other weird behavior reported may actually be a correct
result -- but please chime in if you think there are remaining problems.

Thanks to those who worked on this. (And to Volodymyr in particular for
pitching in to help on a lot of recent problems.)

...dac