RE: amber-developers: AMBER CVS TREE MOVED

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 07:26:53 -0700

Hi Dave,

> A minor note: the "nab5" directory is outdated, and may well be
> inconsistent with stuff in amber10/amber11. I think you should *not*
> have nab5 available via CVS -- it is just asking for trouble. And I
> don't think anyone needs it anyway.

It is there because there were a load of links in amber11/src/semantics to
../../../nab5/semantics/ directory. I didn't know whether to just move the
real files over here or keep the links. If we move these files across then
we don't need the nab5 tree there - the same with dcqtp - should we keep the
links for that or move it all into the amber11 tree?

All the best
Ross

/\
\/