Re: amber-developers: latest tarballs for AmberTools and Amber10

From: Lachele Foley <lfoley.ccrc.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:20:32 -0400

Do you want to know about the "possible test failures" even if I don't think the differences are very important, just so you know? Some look like formatting changes that might make for easy fixes. The rest are almost-same numbers. And, I got slightly different differences on the ia64 than on the i686's, if that matters.

> Please indicate that you are using the "27mar08" files.
Yes. Those.

...and another minor note -- will amber be a tgz or a tar.bz2? The instructions are for tgz. Most of us can work that out, but it might as well match.

:-) Lachele
--
B. Lachele Foley, PhD '92,'02
Assistant Research Scientist