Re: amber-developers: amber10 code broken in qm2_dftb_gb.f

From: Ken Merz <merz.qtp.ufl.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:00:23 -0500

All,
  I love Ross's idea of a wall of monitors and Yong's idea of a 4-way
graphics card in my new PC. Especially since it is their treat! My
address is attached and I look forward to the new toys in the
mail ;-) ! BTW I'm old school and like the 80 character limit. Hope
everyone had a nice holiday! Kennie

On Nov 25, 2006, at 5:17 AM, Yong Duan wrote:

> Just like to remind everybody that it's also possible to add more
> graphics
> cards. It could be cool to have 20 24-inch monitors in a row to allow
> simultaneous editing of 20 programs.
>
> yong

Professor Kenneth M. Merz, Jr.
Department of Chemistry