Re: amber-developers: Parallel runs fixed.

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:29:05 -0600

Good ... only the EVB/PIMD fails. For now, let's not worry about
EVB/PIMD since we are are planning a new scheme to couple to two after
Wei finalizes the atom-first PIMD.

The differences in the output files for evb_dg_cart and evb_dg_cart_irc
could be due to numerical reasons resulting from the single-val decomp.
... but I need to check with some experts first and also to do more
testing. I am aware of the divergence between the output and *.save files.

Thanks, Ross.

-Kim