RE: amber-developers: Problems with amber / MPI

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 10:43:02 -0700

Hi Gustavo

Do not worry about the parallel stuff for the moment. I am aware of it and
am spending today working on it. I actually planned to start this morning
and get DFTB QM/MM Ewald and PME working properly in parallel but then just
found that things were generally busted so I have to fix this first.

I'll post an update later today.

All the best
Ross

/\