Re: amber-developers: sander cvs build broken!

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:59:19 -0600

Gustavo,

Do you mind running the parallel tests and see if you are getting
similar failures as the following:

(1) test.sander.BASIC.MPI
(2) test.sander.GB.MPI
(3) test.sander.LES.MPI
(4) test.sander.QMMM.MPI
(5) test.sander.PIMD.MPI

All failures gave stdout error similar to the following:

rm_l_1_1573: (0.332031) net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32
p0_1536: (2.523438) net_send: could not write to fd=5, errno = 32

I think the above tests are fundamentally serial jobs but running under
an MPI environment. I really have not done much digging within the test
scripts, though ... so I am guessing. Thanks for your help.

-Kim