Re: amber-developers: evbout file in parallel

From: Kim F. Wong <kfwong.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 16:35:42 -0600

The fix is now in the CVS. Running test/sodium no longer produces the
evbout file.
I only made a minor modification to sander.f. The "cleanup" for the EVB
will be done at a later date, after we implement a few more functions
and then perform a full audit of EVB. If you notice anything weird in
the source or in the execution, please let me know.

Also, I was unable to compile the serial code (ifort). The error message:

IPO Error: unresolved : xrandom_
        Referenced in ../obj/boxmove.o
        Referenced in ../obj/boxstep.o
        Referenced in ../obj/resstep.o