amber-developers: configure script.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:43:04 -0700

Hi All,

I have made some changes to the configure script as part of a follow up to
what I posted yesterday. It seems that for almost all the parallel options
the contents of loadlib were being overridden by the mpi libraries
regardless of the architecture or mpi installation. I have modified things
so that this should not happen. Instead the mpi libraries are appended to
the loadlib variable.

Unfortunatly I don't have access to enough different architectures to test
this in its entirety so I urge you all to try it out when you can and see if
I broke anything.

All the best
Ross

/\