Re: amber-developers: PGF90 with no -tp option.

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:50:12 -0700

On Sun, Apr 02, 2006, Ross Walker wrote:

> The current configure as is in CVS works a treat for PGF90 on x86 and
x86_64
> with one exception:
>
> Having -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 causes compilation warnings about incompatible
> libraries to be printed. On my system it just prints a warning and skips
> these libraries and uses the 32 bit ones in /usr/X11R6/lib instead but
it
> may not do this on ALL machines, I'm not sure how easy this would be to
> remove for just PGF90 though.

I added a note about forcing 32-bit compilation for pgf90; plus fixed up
(I hope!) the XLIBS problem.

I hope Kim or Tom can check the current CVS on pgf90 on opterons....

NOTE: the current configure in CVS does *not* have "-Mvect=noassoc -Kieee"
I can't tell from Ross' mail whether this would hurt or not, nor from
Kim's
mail whether it is really necessary.

Ross: what version of pgf90 are you testing?

...thanks....dac