amber-developers: Amber10 CVS tree is now available

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:57:17 -0700

I have created an "amber10" CVS repository. Go to some good directory and
type:

     cvs co amber10

All the usual suspects with CVS access should be able to commit to the new
repository.

Notes:

1. All version numbers are now at "9.0" for both the amber9 and amber10
CVS
trees. The amber9 tree will remain closed.

2. I tried to remove as many files as possible: Amber 9 was about 900
Mbytes
and Amber 10 CVS is about 530 Mb. But if I mistakenly omitted something
you
need, just manually commit it to Amber 10. If you feel you need to keep
the revision history, e-mail me, and I will get the "*,v" files moved
over.

3. Before you commit any new code, please read this:

    http://amber.scripps.edu/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Coding

...thanks!....dac