amber-developers: Proposal: a firefox extension for amber8 html-based user manual

From: Xuebin Qiao <xbqiao.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 07:44:44 -0700

Dear All,

I plan to make a HTML-based amber8 user manual from the original
pdf-version. Currently, it is designed to be a standalone firefox
extension, and it will be integrated into a bigger project in the future.
I have finished the framework design and start to fill the detailed pages
one by one. It may take two months to complete the whole project.

Some nice screenshots are attached. Please feel free to make any comments.
If there is no explicit copyright conflict statements from the original
authors, I will release the firefox add-on version of user manual to
public domain.

Best regards

qxb

--
... there have been two really clean,
consistent models of programming so far:

ahdp_1.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ahdp_1.jpg)

ahdp_2.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ahdp_2.jpg)