Re: amber-developers: pathscale, gfortran and pgf90 problems

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:00:03 -0700

Sucking in anything from anybody else is, and always will be, a pain. The

simple fact that they can make changes out of your control is something
not
even being considered here; we are just dealing with cross platform
vagaries
in stuff that was done by others. Releasing a source level product is a
pain. But you don't have the resources or proper clientele to do
otherwise...