Re: amber-developers: Apple's feed back for amber.

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:58:09 -0700

Hi,

"Unsupported" is an okay both for me and for Mr. Yuen (the HPC consultant
from AAPL). The HPC group hope that they can continue to patch new PMEMD
once it is released with AMBER 9. But please understand they cannot make
any
promise at this moment. :-)

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo group, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, University
of