[AMBER-Developers] Missing test files

From: Jason Swails via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 15:23:23 -0400

Hi,

When updating ParmEd, I noticed that a bunch of tests in the bar_pbsa test
comparisons were missing. In particular I'm seeing this:

./Run.bar_pbsa: line 71:
/scratch/local/jenkins/cpu/workspace/AmberGitlab/AmberMergeGatePipeline.4/cminst/gnu///AmberTools/test/NcTest:
No such file or directory

 <https://jenkins.jasonswails.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/AmberGitlab%2FAmberMergeGatePipeline/detail/AmberMergeGatePipeline/3551/pipeline#step-205-log-4524>./Run.bar_pbsa:
line 72: /scratch/local/jenkins/cpu/workspace/AmberGitlab/AmberMergeGatePipeline.4/cminst/gnu///AmberTools/test/NcTest:
No such file or directory
It looks like some files that should've been checked in before were
not checked in and, as result, many tests are not actually being run
that should be.

PBSA makes me think Ray's group? The builds haven't failed before
because the scripts don't actually exit with a failure status if these
files don't exist (you would have to run scripts with the `-e` flag
for that), but nonetheless these tests are never actually getting run
because the files don't exist in the git repo.

Just a heads up.

Thanks,

Jason

 <https://jenkins.jasonswails.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/AmberGitlab%2FAmberMergeGatePipeline/detail/AmberMergeGatePipeline/3551/pipeline#step-205-log-4525>