Re: [AMBER-Developers] Is anyone seeing bad behavior in trying to download Miniconda?

From: Daniel Roe via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 08:12:08 -0500

Hi,

Cmake invocation for Amber (GIT master) on my WSL2/Ubuntu20 platform
just took about 2 minutes ( 1m54.174s measured by 'time'). Cmake
invocation was:

cmake /home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab \
    -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/droe/Programs/amber/22/debug \
    -DCOMPILER=GNU \
    -DMPI=FALSE -DCUDA=FALSE -DINSTALL_TESTS=TRUE \
    -DDOWNLOAD_MINICONDA=TRUE -DBUILD_PYTHON=TRUE

Cmake version 3.16.3. Cmake log attached. Let me know if you need any more info.

-Dan