Re: [AMBER-Developers] problem with restarting restrained MD

From: Timothy Giese via AMBER-Developers <amber-developers.ambermd.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:46:14 -0400

Another option might be to leave the behavior as it currently is, except:

If iwrap=1 and ntr=1, then translate each molecule's input restart
coordinates immediately after reading the reference coordinates from
file (i.e., before the first energy evaluation) if the molecule's
average displacement from the corresponding reference coordinates is
more than 1/2 a box length.