[AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 4 for AmberTools22/Amber22

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 07:47:27 -0400

Hi everyone:

The fourth (and final?) release candidate tarballs are available:

    wget https://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools22.15apr22.tar.bz2
    wget https://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber22.15apr22.tar.bz2

See instructions and post results here:

    https://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber22Test

(editing password is 'pakrules'). Some notes:

1. I'd still like volunteers to try out OSX 12 (Monterey) and WSL on
Windows.

2. Another good check: take some simulation you are running now, make a
short (say 20-step) run, with ntpr=1. Run both with the executables you are
currently using and with the new ones.

3. We need to wrap things up, but a final proof-reading some section of the
Reference Manual that you are familiar with would be great.

...thanks...dac