[AMBER-Developers] I need input for "what's new in AmberTools22/Amber22"

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 16:48:03 -0400

Hi everyone:

As we prepare for the release, I want to assemble some bullet points for the
"new features" list for both AmberTools and Amber.

Please send short bullet-points that name important new features to be
included. Please don't assume that I *must* have everything in my head --
if it's new and significant since AmberTools21/Amber20, please send info.

Best to email directly to me (dacase1.gmail.com) and not to the whole mailing.
list.

...thanks in advance....dac