Re: [AMBER-Developers] 3rd attempt to merge energy drift fix

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 10:58:01 -0400

I should be more specific, but to be more precise I am short on details
here. I often see similar problems, but I don't know if the one that Scott
is encountering has plagued me in particular. I didn't know that the -j
flag works with our cmake installation--my experience was that trying to
make with -j8 got me into trouble (though not perhaps of quite the same
problem Scott had) and make without the -j flag was fine. That said, I've
sometimes had to roll back to a fresh installation to get everything to
work.

Dave