[AMBER-Developers] [david.case.rutgers.edu: Annual artwork request for the cover of the 2022 Reference Manual]

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:41:57 -0400

Submissions are still being solicited for artwork for the cover of the Amber
2022 Reference Manual. Now is the time to get your entry submitted!

Submissions should be in a portrait orientation, and look good on a white
background. Some preference will be given to novelty, and to things that
illustrate results from recent, published, work involving Amber.

You may submit draft versions, with the understanding that you will create a
high-resolution final copy if your contribution is selected. Email the
artwork to me (dacase1.gmail.com), and not to the entire mailing list.
Also, send me any questions or suggestions you might have about this
process.

...thanks in advance....dac