Re: [AMBER-Developers] TOT PMEMD cuda_serial unbuildable?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:23:56 -0800

So I see I have to physicall modify run_cmake to support CUDA. Why not
parse the command line and override defaults to reproduce the best part
about the configure script we just had to deprecate because reasons? I
still cannot build pmemd.cuda_SPFP which is all I want to do here so I can
integrate the energy drift fix.