Re: [AMBER-Developers] TOT PMEMD cuda_serial unbuildable?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 07:46:38 -0500

On Mon, Mar 07, 2022, Scott Le Grand wrote:

>For example:
>gfortran --version
>GNU Fortran (Ubuntu 8.4.0-1ubuntu1~16.04.1) 8.4.0
>
>but dumping the correct variables within cmake I get:
>CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_VERSION=5.4.0
>CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER_VERSION=5.4.0
>CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER_VERSION=5.4.0

Did you remove the CMakeCache.txt file that might be left over from a
previous run? Of, run the "clean_build" script in the build folder?

The lowest version of GNU compilers now accepted is version 6, since (among
other things) that is required by the NVIDIA 11.x toolkits. We had
discussed getting a early check on this into the cmake build, but I guess
that never got accomplished.....

....dac