Re: [AMBER-Developers] TOT PMEMD cuda_serial unbuildable?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 21:17:40 -0500

On Mon, Mar 07, 2022, Scott Le Grand wrote:

>Is it in your pmemd/src directory?

xray_unit_cell.F90 is in the src/pmemd/src/xray/src folder. It's definitely
there in the master branch. Are you sure you are building from a completely
clean directory? If you are using a parallel make (e.g. make -j4), can you
try a 'make -j1'? It's possible that there is some parallel build problem.

Also, try 'VEBOSE=1 make install'. That will give you details of exactly
what directories are being searched to find the modules.

Basically, I'm not seeing any problems...just did a fresh pmemd build.
So you must be doing something different from me...we need to try to track
down what that is.

In my build directory, I definitely see the following file:

./src/pmemd/src/xray/modules/pmemd_xray_cpu/xray_unit_cell_module.mod

So, for me, the module is getting built, and the main xray codes (such as in
xray_globals.F90) is finding it.

....dac