[AMBER-Developers] libz now seems required by Amber

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 09:28:56 -0500

Hi All,

Testing the latest GIT master on WSL2 (Windows 11), Ubuntu 20.

I don't have any of the compression dev libraries installed yet, and indeed
cmake doesn't find them:

-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find BZip2 (missing: BZIP2_LIBRARIES BZIP2_INCLUDE_DIR)

and zlib and bzlib are listed as disabled. Previously (with configure) this
would just result in no compression support in cpptraj etc. But now it
seems like a hard error:
```
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
files:
ZLIB_LIBRARY
    linked by target "netcdf" in directory
/home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab/AmberTools/src/netcdf-4.6.1/liblib
    linked by target "ncgen" in directory
/home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab/AmberTools/src/netcdf-4.6.1/ncgen
    linked by target "ncgen3" in directory
/home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab/AmberTools/src/netcdf-4.6.1/ncgen3
    linked by target "nccopy" in directory
/home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab/AmberTools/src/netcdf-4.6.1/ncdump
    linked by target "ncdump" in directory
/home/droe/Amber/GIT/gitlab/AmberTools/src/netcdf-4.6.1/ncdump

```

I didn't see any option for working around this (i.e. building without zlib
support) for cmake. If this is intended we should update the install
instructions to indicate zlib is now a requirement.

-Dan