Re: [AMBER-Developers] Some comments about the upcoming 2022 release of Amber and AmberTools

From: Stephan Schott <schottve.hhu.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 11:18:44 +0100

Hi David,
Should we also consider testing of the AMD implementation in that testing
list? I noticed that it has been advertised on their webpage (
https://www.amd.com/en/technologies/infinity-hub/amber), but I personally
don't know how ripe this is, nor how big of a "selling pont" this would be.
We might have a chance to test things in an HPC environment, but I am not
sure this would happen before the release date.
Cheers,

Stephan Schott Verdugo
Biochemist
Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Duesseldorf