Re: [AMBER-Developers] Tests for AmberTools?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 09:19:22 -0600

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021, Åke Sandgren wrote:

>However, there are a bunch of "possible FAILURE"s. 22 + 2 ignorable, do
>you have that too? If so are those test references done with an older
>version of AT? If so is it time to revisit them and produce updated ones?

You should not be seeing FAILURES, although I had one non-ignorable failure
on OSX, which I need to look at. Our CI testing demands that all tests PASS
except for the "ignored" ones. It's probably best to report the problems
(with details about compiler, OS, cmake options, etc.) to the regular Amber
mailing list.

....dac