Re: [AMBER-Developers] Biggest cutoff plus skin combo?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 13:38:33 -0700

This is good! Thank you!

Thats '250 atoms per nonbond cell. I have bitonic merge sorts in register
space out to 512 atoms.

InefficientAF in register space, but screamtastically efficient otherwise...

B40C sort remains ~1.5x better than CUB in the 10K to 100K atom range,
doesn't break even until 500K. This sucks. But giving up on moving minds
and deciding to build instead.