Re: [AMBER-Developers] Desmond SUX

From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:30:34 -0700

haha thanks for pointing out that as usual, they've cooked their
benchmarks.

also, I haven't seen a lot of papers out of DESRES lately that aren't pure
software (vs. some actual science finding). Maybe speed isn't everything 😜

I can definitely attest to numerical stability issues on Anton machines...
I don't miss being confused that much by simple tasks

Robin