[AMBER-Developers] AmberTools21 release candidate 3 is ready for testing

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 09:17:18 -0400

Hi everyone:

You can get the third release candidate here:

     https://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools21.RC3.tar.bz2

Things that I am hoping are resolved:

* works with gcc10 (for both Amber and AmberTools)
* should work OK on Fedora

We don't need that much new testing, especially for Linux, where Gerald is
examining lots of distros. We *do*, however, need those with access to
Mac's to try things out. (We are no longer testing OSX with jenkins/CI, so
we need more manual testing there.)

We also need more attention paid to the Reference Manual.

As before, please report results and problems here:

    https://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AmberTools21Test

...thx...dac