Re: [AMBER-Developers] CMake in Amber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 08:51:00 -0400

On Sat, Apr 03, 2021, Scott Le Grand wrote:

>cmake is still not quite ready for prime time disruption of configure. It's
>getting there though.

If there are problems with cmake, please create an issue on gitlab, and
mention .multiplemonomials to get Jamie's attention. Please try to avoid
the syndrome of saying "I can get this to work with configure, and I'm to
busy right now to do anything else."

I have removed the documentation for the configure process in the Amber21
Reference Manual, although the files are still present. We can't continue
to support and test two separate build systems, each with their own bugs.

...thx...dac