Re: [AMBER-Developers] Broken links in manual

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 14:37:50 -0500

Hi Cristina,

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes, I've been following the tutorial, and
also the instructions in the manual, thanks!

My difficulty is the data I got from the experimentalists did not come in
the 7/8-column format. It came as a table with NOESY assignments, and later
with peak intensities. So, I've been trying to write the 7-column file
myself (by hand) based on this data. Then, I thought maybe I could use one
of the programs listed in the manual to build that table, but it turns
out none of the links work any longer... Also, today I found out also that
the NMRView program (mentioned in page 539), probably doesn't even exist
anymore, having been replaced by NMRViewJ, which in turn is in process of
being replaced by NMRFx Analyst... ( And none of them can read the NMR file
I got, which was prepared using MNova... \O/ )

Maybe this session of the manual is in need of updating...

Now, I do have some questions about the practical aspects of using the
NMR-refinement code, that maybe I'll send to the Amber-reflector list
instead (since they are not programming-related). I'd really appreciate
your input on them, if you don't mind.

Thank you so much! All the best,
--
Gustavo Seabra.