Re: [AMBER-Developers] Broken links in manual

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 10:16:16 -0500

Hi Gustavo,

I still use Amber's internal programs to create NMR restraints, etc. and I
still find the NMR refinement tutorial helpful:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial4/index.php
Things like, makeDIST_RST, makeANG_RST have still mostly worked for me
(with some library tweaking and script modifying, but I mostly do RNAs).
In some cases I gave up and wrote my own scripts to create Amber-readable
restraint files (like RDCs).
Mike Summers group released a toolkit for RNA refinement using Amber based
on this paper (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20549304/), but the download
doesn't seem to exist anymore - I can send it to you (or maybe DAC knows
since he's a coauthor), but again it's RNA-focused and I am not sure how
well any of these currently work for proteins (though, if I had to guess,
everything looks better for proteins).

Hope this is helpful re: NMR refinement.
-Christina