Re: [AMBER-Developers] cleanup of stale branches needed at gitlab.ambermd.org

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 11:19:39 -0500

We could just delete all branches that are ancestors of master (meaning
they have no commits that are not in master) and haven't been updated in X
days. We could also extend that to branches that may not have been merged
yet, but also haven't been touched in over 2 years. (Noting that deleting
a branch on gitlab doesn't delete those branches on developers' local
machines.)

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jason