Re: [AMBER-Developers] PMEMD Neighbor List Code Considered Harmful

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 15:56:10 -0500

Yep. skin_permit should avoid rebuilds if the test passes the more
permissive threshold. And I do actually seem to remember seeing that code,
or something to the effect "don't rebuild pair list if we just created it"
in the comments as I was working on the turbo mode. So whatever that code
is, it is pretty ancient and may affect test cases if we purge it, even
though that is probably a good idea.

Dave