Re: [AMBER-Developers] How is this a failure?

From: Scott Le Grand <varelse2005.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 12:15:14 -0800

Also, when I run locally, the reference is crazy different. For example:

58c58
< t = 0., dt = 0.0010, vlimit = 20.0000
---
>      t       =   0., dt      =   0.0010, vlimit  =  -1.0000
78c78
<      NFFT1 =   64       NFFT2 =   72       NFFT3 =   75
---
>      NFFT1 =   64       NFFT2 =   64       NFFT3 =   80
I did not change any of the code to trigger such a difference. Can we
assume my merge request passed and accept it?