Re: [AMBER-Developers] www.ambermd.org

From: Josh Berryman <the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 22:31:34 +0200

Currently for me:

https://ambermd.org ... works
http://ambermd.org .... works
http://www.ambermd.org .... Apache 123 page
https://www.ambermd.org ... Rutgers IQB

All of these are stable on reload providing I make sure that the address
details haven't changed. The 123 page has some instructions for someone
with root access on the host to start debugging this:
"Are you the Administrator? You should add your website content to the
directory /var/www/html/.

To prevent this page from ever being used, follow the instructions in the
file /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf.
"
Josh

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 22:25, Josh Berryman <
the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com> wrote:

> nuts... now I am seeing Rutgers institute for quantitative biomedicine at
> https://www.ambermd.org/ . 22:25 CET .... I have really no idea what
> could be happening here.
>
> On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 22:23, Josh Berryman <
> the.real.josh.berryman.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Doesn't look like a website problem per se, but a hosting problem. I saw
>> this "Testing page" page on my first load, and then seconds later I hit
>> reload and got the normal site, either it was just fixed or something is
>> seriously amiss. 22:23 CET
>>
>> Josh
>>

>> On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 16:24, Carlos Simmerling <
>> carlos.simmerling.gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I've had a few people tell me they tried to go to www.ambermd.org and it
>>> gives a "testing 1 2 3 " page... could someone who does the web site see
>>> if
>>> they can activate a redirect for that? seems like it should do something
>>> other than error...
>>> thanks
>>> carlos