Re: [AMBER-Developers] Cmake: How does it work?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.iqb.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 20:33:43 -0400

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 08:14:36PM -0400, David A Case wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 30, 2020, Scott Brozell wrote:
> >
> >What i would like to know from the cmake builders is a simple way to
> >find all the -D things that i can specify because beta release testing
> >showed those were the way to fix things. cmake --help and a few other
> >variants didn't do it.
>
> Please see the wiki pages mentioned at the top of the cmake.log file.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't like *all* -D flags. But wiki's can be edited and
> improved by everyone, so I hope people will work to make them better.

Perhaps we can improve the run-cmake output additionally by listing
the top 10 -D flags for fixing common problems.

In addition, suppose one doesn't have easy access to the www !
(I know that's so difficult to believe, like everybody has to wear
a mask and be anti social; what is this a 1950s B-movie marathon !)

scott