Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 3 for Amber20/AmberTools20

From: Gerald Monard <Gerald.Monard.univ-lorraine.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 23:08:27 +0200

Hi,

IMHO, for most of the OS's down there, the best is to download the
latest cmake release from cmake.org/download. Many OS's don't have a
correct version in their repo and if you install it with pip or conda,
you can end up with some library conflicts (see issue #119).

I'll provide a new version of Installation.php for the web site asap.

Best,

Gerald.

  Prof. Gerald MONARD
  Directeur du mésocentre EXPLOR