Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release candidate 3 for Amber20/AmberTools20

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:22:53 -0400

I'm late to the party here but trying to test now.

One thing that might be useful off the bat though is to add a note in
the manual telling users to make sure their CMAKE version is up to
date. There's a specific recommendation on the quick install webpage
(https://ambermd.org/pmwiki/index.php/Main/CMake-Quick-Start) but
nothing in the manual. We wouldn't have to put a specific version in
the manual, but a note like "Please make sure you have at least the
minimum version of cmake recommended here <insert URL>" etc.

I'll work on tests in the meantime.

-Dan