Re: [AMBER-Developers] About the HW-OW-HW angle force constant

From: pengfei li <ldsoar1990.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:29:21 +0800

Right, I think I missed a point that whether SHAKE is used or not, TIP3P model is set as rigid
(since H-H bond exists there). So the HW-OW-HW force constant is just a placeholder for it.

HW-OW-HW has angle force constant as 37.95 kcal/(mol*Rad^2) in the SPC/Fw model,
which is close to the B3LYP/6-31G* level of theory calculated Hessian matrix predicted
force constant (which is 49.51 kcal/(mol*Rad^2)).