Re: [AMBER-Developers] About the HW-OW-HW angle force constant

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:25:40 -0400

Look up the SPC-Fw paper by Yujie Wu. The angle constant, which is
probably tuned to get bulk properties just like everything else, would be
interdependent on the charges and vdW parameters. If you want to fit an
angle parameter to reproduce specific quantum data, use mdgx and see what
comes out. Another thing to point out for avid readers is that TIP3P and
other rigid models have a bond between the hydrogens to enforce their
geometry.