Re: [AMBER-Developers] weird behavior for pmemd.cuda on Volta cards

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 15:23:46 -0500

One thing that's struck me about Adrian's benchmarks is that they
consistently seem to beat the published values. Back in August Adrian's
crew was getting 698ns on JAC 4fs NVE with Amber16 / GTX-1080Ti, where the
website published 624. He got 765 with my improvements as of that date, so
I think now he should be pushing 800 on that card. We'll see. Once we
figure out what's going on with our Volta I think our next steps on the
code will become clear.