Re: [AMBER-Developers] NMR restraints and re-imaging

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:37:16 -0500

Yes, I misinterpreted what I was reading. I haven't messed anything up but
I was seeing pImage arrays and forgetting that those are merely the
infinitely diffusing coordinates, not reimaged in any way. I knew there
were pitfalls either way and had actually written the email from the
perspective Dan pointed out before thinking I needed to correct it.

But with the infinitely diffusing array there is what Ross pointed
out--particles can overrun their own images with a long distance restraint
in umbrella sampling. I can leave it as is with the availability of this
feature.

Dave