Re: [AMBER-Developers] MPI Amber build is broken

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:23:47 +0100

On Tue, Nov 07, 2017, Jamie Smith wrote:

> I’m not sure if anyone else noticed, but since Yinglong Miao’s merge of
> the new GaMD code, MPI PMEMD has been failing to build.

I would say that anyone who knows how should revert the last four commits,
and let Yinglong work on the MPI problem. Commits to master that break the
build are real no-no's.

One problem is that commit e8e399d5af7e349dda6ffe is a merge, and
reverting a merge commit requires more git experience than I have (plus,
I'm in Germany now, with minimal time to look at this.)

I suppose if "my_atm_list" is not used/needed for GaMD, someone could try to
add in the argument. But this seems pretty dangerous: we need to know for
sure that GaMD works in pmemd.MPI

....dac