Re: [AMBER-Developers] Looking for another volunteer--make a "fast" test suite?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 12:55:31 -0400

Hi,

In AmberTools/test/Makefile
in the case where fast testing is intentionally
not performed for program bla a clarifying comment was added
to target fast.bla. This all should be crystal clear upon
glancing at that Makefile.

And in general take a look at AmberTools/test/antechamber/Makefile
or AmberTools/test/leap/Makefile to see the simple target structure.
(When the testing scaffolding is a Makefile hierarchy
then adding fast just means adding a fast target and rearranging
the existing individual test targets.)

I've made the fast targets for leap following your advice to
elide glycam, thanks.

So far fast takes just under 12 seconds on a slow 5.5 year old machine.
I have ideas on how to shave a second or 2 off that.

Please add or send your test selections for the fast suite.

scott