Re: [AMBER-Developers] Looking for another volunteer--make a "fast" test suite?

From: Scott Brozell <sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 02:44:01 -0400

Hi,

I have started work on a fast test suite and am looking for
volunteers to select apt tests:

cd AmberTools/test
make fast.serial

Here are the logs:

 AmberTools/test/Makefile | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
First stab at a fast test suite: my brilliant approach is s/test/fast/g
So fast.serial is the target for running the serial fast test suite;
fast.bla is the target name for the reduced set of tests for program bla;
the hard work is of course repartitioning tests into fast ones and not
fast ones :-O I have started that for only antechamber.

 AmberTools/test/antechamber/Makefile | 12 +++++++-----
First stab at a fast test suite: my brilliant approach is s/test/fast/g
So fast is the target name for the reduced set of tests for antechamber.
I have moved some fast and otherwise worthy tests into the fast target,
but have not thoroughly examined functionality coverage.

thanks,
scott